Discussion show on NVTV in association with Reclaim the Agenda.
In this episode, Kellie O’Dowd discusses a recent study on abortion pill usage published in the British Medical Journal, with Dr Fiona Bloomer and Dawn Purvis.
Striving for equality in a progressive world, Reclaim the Agenda is a collective of women sector representatives, grassroots feminist activists, trade union activists and interested individuals who campaign on 6 key themes;
1. To live free from poverty
2. To live free from discrimination
3. To have healthcare services that meet our particular needs
4. To live our lives free from domestic and sexual violence and abuse
5. To live in a society where women are equally represented as decision maker
6. To have access to good, affordable and flexible childcare provision