Professor Angela Davis speaks at an event in Belfast City Hall for International Women’s Day 2017, organised by Reclaim the Agenda.
Striving for equality in a progressive world, Reclaim the Agenda is a collective of women’s sector representatives, grassroots feminist activists, trade union activists and interested individuals who campaign on six key themes:
1. To live free from poverty
2. To live free from discrimination
3. To have healthcare services that meet our particular needs
4. To live our lives free from domestic and sexual violence and abuse
5. To live in a society where women are equally represented as decision maker
6. To have access to good, affordable and flexible childcare provision
NVTV is available on Freeview Channel 7 and Virgin 159.