Discussion show on NVTV in association with Reclaim the Agenda.
In this episode, Kellie O’Dowd, Anne McVicker and Dympna McGlade discuss “North Belfast Women’s Voices: Exploring Identity, Culture and the Future”, a report recently published by the Women’s Resource & Development Agency.
Striving for equality in a progressive world, Reclaim the Agenda is a collective of women sector representatives, grassroots feminist activists, trade union activists and interested individuals who campaign on 6 key themes;
1. To live free from poverty
2. To live free from discrimination
3. To have healthcare services that meet our particular needs
4. To live our lives free from domestic and sexual violence and abuse
5. To live in a society where women are equally represented as decision maker
6. To have access to good, affordable and flexible childcare provision
NVTV is available on Freeview Channel 7 and Virgin 159.